Thursday, December 28, 2006

Turkey Dinner?

Well it's time to get some Turkey, or at least visit it. With the upcoming one week holiday we have decided that Istanbul (once Constantinople) will be our destination. I think we got a crappy deal, but would still kill anything we would get in the states. Two roundtrip flights (+ one baby) and 6 days in a hotel for around $1600. Not too bad huh?

So in the process of researching the trip I had this great idea to send out cards to my peeps saying "I've just made you a millionaire from my riches made in the Middle East" and a 1 Million Lyra note inside. But now I have discovered that as of January 2006 they have dropped 6 zeros from their notes. Plan destroyed. Bastards!

Lastly we missed out on Thanksgiving Day, but we will get all the Turkey we need. Hopefully it doesn't make us as sleepy as it does in the states.

1 comment:

mistercaseyca said...

Istanbul is pretty cool (even though that's nobody's business but the Turks). I hope MY business gets squared away with Apple soon enough so that I can start globetrotting myself. I hear there's quite a bit of it out there.